LINDSTROM: FROM BLONDE TO PALMS – WIN CRSSD TICKETS!
We want to give you a disco fix that takes you from our night with contemporary disco’s leading talent Lindstrom straight to the Palms stage at CRSSD! Your purchase to Blonde automatically enters you to win a pair of weekend passes to CRSSD Festival!
*All fans who already purchased tickets are automatically entered
* NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER THIS CONTEST. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINING. CONTEST IS ONLY OFFERED IN THE UNITED STATES. LINDSTROM Contest (“Contest”) begins at 8:00:00 p.m. Pacific Time (PT) on MONDAY, FEBRUARY 5th, 2018 and ends at 8:59:59 p.m. PT on WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 21ST, 2018 (the “Promotion Period”).* ALTERNATIVE ENTRY METHODS: You are also eligible to enter the Contest absent compliance with the above stipulations. To submit an entry by mail, legibly print on a 3” x 5” card: ‘THE LINDSTROM contest’; your full name; address; e-mail address; and daytime telephone number.
* WINNER SELECTION: Selection of winners will be conducted by random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period and by the conclusion of the Promotion Period. Selections will take place throughout the promotion period.
* WINNERS LIST: A Winners List will be available to all participants by WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 21ST, 2018. To receive a list of winners, please send a self addressed stamped envelope to: CRSSD Music LLC, 939 West Kalmia St, San Diego, CA 92101
* AGE OF ENTRY: Must be 21+ to win.
* GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS: By entering the Contest and/or accepting any prize, entrants agree that: they will waive any rights to claim ambiguity with these Rules. All entrants acknowledge that if they are chosen as the winner, certain of their personally identifying information may be disclosed to third parties at least as required by law including, without limitation, winner’s name on a “Winner’s List.” Winner may also be required to provide a copy of his/her valid state issued driver’s license, other government-issued photo identification card or U.S. Passport. The winner’s name will be kept on file for two (2) years after the end of the Contest. Decisions made by CRSSD in relation to this Contest are final and binding in all matters, including, without limitation, interpretation of these Rules and the awarding of the Contests prizes, and cannot be appealed. By entering, entrants agree to release CRSSD from any and all liability claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, death, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership, use or misuse of the prizes, or while preparing for, participating in, utilizing and/or traveling to any prize-related activity, including any indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages. CRSSD expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for injury, death or loss to any person or property relating to the delivery and/or subsequent use, malfunction, availability, and delay in delivery of the prize awarded. CRSSD shall not be liable to winner or any other person for failure to supply the prizes or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulations(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond CRSSD’s sole control. CRSSD shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carrier(s), hotel(s), or other transportation companies or any other persons providing any of these services and accommodations to passengers including any results thereof such as changes in services or accommodations necessitated by the same. CRSSD does not make any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use of any prize including, without limitation, quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Further, no responsibilities are accepted for any additional expenses, omission, delays, re-routing or acts of any government or authority. CRSSD reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify entrants who attempt to tamper with this Contest in any way. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Additional restrictions may apply. The Internal Revenue Service requires Form 1099-MISC to be issued and filed for each recipient who received a prize/award if the annual aggregate is at least $600 or more. The Form 1099-MISC may be furnished to the recipient directly from CRSSD. The recipient is responsible for any income tax liability and should consult his/her tax advisor for the proper tax treatment of this income on his/her tax return. Any attempt to deliberately damage the Contest or operation of the Contest is unlawful and subject to legal action by CRSSD who may seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
* QUESTIONS: Any questions regarding the Contest should be directed to email@example.com